Sunday 1 November 2009

Pissing in the wind


"Yea, I got it. I understand your type now. I know exactly why someone like me interests you, but only till I don't.
It's because you're drawn to fuck ups. I'm not a fuck up. I won't make it too difficult. I won't light your kitchen on fire, or break down at the drop of a pin, or step on your charming advances to reach the next in line but pull a ball of yarn along to keep you at my tail.
I won't give you a run for your loving.

You're drawn to a fuck up. Until you aren't. And then you're drawn to another fuck up. Until you aren't. And so on, so forth.

It's that simple. You love the fuck ups. The problem with that, is sooner or later, the title is transfered. You become the fuck up.
And a lonely one at that.

And that's just the saddest thing I could think of happening to you.
It really really is."

3 comments:

Ymn said...

I wish he can read this! Can he?

K* said...

:)
Good question.

Lets just leave it at that...

ميسلون said...

no need that he reads ... he definitely feels it ... and Karma ... u'll never be one of his fuck ups! trust me :)